MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first BMW 1-Series today....

...speeding on the outside lane of the motorway, 6inches away from the car in front... :eyes:

Will those :***:s ever learn? I bet it was a 1.6 as well....

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
LOL seen a few around Henley in arden, everyone has a small female behind the wheel that can barely see over the dash.....

you can see the BMW garage

"yes ill take one of those for the wife"

"oh thank you darling"

*later that night, suck suck suck*

Another c*ck joins BMW
BMW wins Again!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pehaps the best colour for the 1-series would be a kind of camouflage, so they'd blend into the background and we wouldn't have to look at them.

I've seen quite a few - and all silver. I point at them and laugh. Hopefully owners will get the message.

R

·
0 Posts
Ian Senior said:
Pehaps the best colour for the 1-series would be a kind of camouflage, so they'd blend into the background and we wouldn't have to look at them.
silver does that for me. My brain refuses to register make and model on silver cars, just that "something" is there and that it is probably German!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
how offset are the pedals, sorry but when I drive a 3 series, I feel like I'm having to face the right

Its not pleasent

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I am suprised that it has taken this long for you to see your first one in the wild Jonesey. I have already seen quite a few down under.

I would rather an A3... but I don't think they're that ugly. Looks better than the Merc A-class and any Renault.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
santa20 said:
how offset are the pedals, sorry but when I drive a 3 series, I feel like I'm having to face the right

Its not pleasent

First time I've heard that one.

And Brad...I'm surprised at you. :D

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
You know what a vRS is, you know it is either running 180+ bhp or 220 ish........he is a BMW driver, thus knows Fu8k all! I remeber a Lexus IS200 trying to beat my 306 GTI-6. I rember me pissing away from him at the lights and he just kept looking at his speedo and at me because he couldn't understand "WHY" his "lux/brand had been killed stone dead by a 306 Pug :))

Cheers
Mega

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
My god youve got to be really sad to buy one of there, carnt afford a proper beamer buy a mini instead, rather than a car which looks like a hearse.

Still that might come in handy as there will be many people who die laughing when they see you driving about in it. :rvd: :rvd: :rvd: :rvd: :rvd:

·
Registered
256 Posts
LoudnProud said:
You honestly can not be proud to exult about a Skoda.
Skoda's are quality cars now. I'd take a Skoda over a VW any day. The dealers know how to treat a customer, the engines are reliable and powerful for what they are, and the build is solid if not slightly lacking in character (its not italian or british basically!).

Stop living with opinions from the 1980s!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I give you that they have come on leaps and bounds in terms of quality. But these days all manufacters can build with the qualities that you descibe(apart from the french!). Difference is in the marketing and perception. Skoda have priced themselves out of the market. What self respecting business man is going to take a Skoda Superb above a Passat? Let alone the superior models, both in actual performance and image, such as Vectra or Mazda6.

Why would any sane person buy a Vrs????? You could have a CTR or ZS180 for the same money new or a year old Vectra GSi/Mondeo ST220 both faster,bigger and with better images..............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts