MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas my girlfriends decided shes going to get me a wheel for xmas or going to try to anyway the wheel im after is the genuine xbox360 force feedback wheel and was wondering if anyone has one for sale or if anyone knows of any forsale apart from the rediciously priced ones on ebay

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,152 Posts
hey fellas my girlfriends decided shes going to get me a wheel for xmas or going to try to anyway the wheel im after is the genuine xbox360 force feedback wheel and was wondering if anyone has one for sale or if anyone knows of any forsale apart from the rediciously priced ones on ebay
Get the new wireless one, it's pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,152 Posts
...the new 360 controller with triggers not pedals is about £40! The wireless one with motion sensor! Not the gay ones you need the interior of a car to use effectively!

·
Premium Member
6,527 Posts
All the new ones are meh compared to the original official force feedback steering wheel!

Its awesome, the feeling you get when its trying to rip the steering wheel of your hands is amazing.

Only place you can find them is eBay really...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
been discountinued for over 2yrs now as for the wireless speed wheel its rubbish i bought one with forza and sold it a day later

im desperatly trying to find a force feedback wheel has anyone got any ideas which other wheels come with force feedback or is it just the orignal plus the fantec wheels i know theres a new madcatz wheel coming out with forcefeedback but its over 200quid

also for any forza4 racers who wanna play add me f4r big rusty i tune race and drift in classes b-s if anyones interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts