MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im in wrexham north wales just wondering if theres any other members nearby and where the meets are lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
71 Posts
hi all im in wrexham north wales just wondering if theres any other members nearby and where the meets are lol

I'm from the area, your car looked very clean I did take a look at it when it was at park view however I thought it was very expensive!

We have a meet every now and then arranged on the ZR forums, last one was at ches oaks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kool nice to see someone from the area not meaning to sound a bore but moved here to be closer too kids and know noone feel a numpty driving round not knowing anyone id be well up for a meet either full on site one or even just a local 1 1 evening

i must admit i didnt really think bout price just fell in love with her i was stalking her at 1 point going in every day to see if anyone else had looked lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
71 Posts
kool nice to see someone from the area not meaning to sound a bore but moved here to be closer too kids and know noone feel a numpty driving round not knowing anyone id be well up for a meet either full on site one or even just a local 1 1 evening

i must admit i didnt really think bout price just fell in love with her i was stalking her at 1 point going in every day to see if anyone else had looked lol
Yeah can arrange something, not many ZS' around Wrexham so nice to see another one. Shame you will be showing me up with a V6!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no no u are looking at it all wrong no showing up involved they will simply compliment each other! lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
71 Posts
Will arrange something in a few weeks, maybe get some pictures, I'm not to bad with an SLR. Just got alot of uni work on at the moment. Keep an eye out for me in the meantime though I'm in a red mk2 ZS hatch with saloon extreme spoiler and White mk2 wheels.

·
Registered
453 Posts
From near caernarfon myself but often found roaming the mountains in search of the great driving road.

if your looking for local cruises etc theres a few sites if thats your thing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts