MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in the Nort East seen the MG owners are having a day at Beamish the 3rd June. Its for 1930's to 80's cars but I was wondering if any one from the forum is going. It seems to me the southerners always get the fun maybe its our turn. Maybe its an opportunity for to swap ideas and mgf chat. What do you think???

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any more going??

That stands out nicely, my silver is a bit plainer.
Any more going?? Ive seen loads of MGFs on the streets there must be more

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Hmmmmm. Tis a possibility. This is the only thing that has cropped up so far in my days off. Are you just going along as a group of interested TF drivers or are you going to try and get in with the MGs?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont know, Im new to the forum and MGF. I just notice in most forums , I been in a few from landies, triumph bikes, bsa, and here. Its always the south that seem to have the fun. It was in the paper MX5's are at Beamish this weekend and I searched Beamish. Ive been there on a Landrover 4x4 show and they are good to go to. The Landy show had kids rides and stalls as well as the best museum in the UK.
So far you make 3 that has replied to this string , a small stall maybe :)
I looked for the regional group on the forum but looks like its not getting much use.
Sorry if I offend any one by the way I just may not have found my way round yet.
ANY MORE OUT THERE??

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Yeah. Definitely put my name down. It would be nice to get together and put some faces to names. P.S. I won't wear the blue suit.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats 4.
I have emailed Beamish for more details and will post the reply if its okay with the administrator of this forum.

ANY MORE OUT THERE.

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
I'll have a word with my neighbour who has just recently bought a green VVC MGF. I'm not sure he is into the whole meeting scene, but he might want to come along.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I'd love to go. I'll have to see about work and ask Mrs Wildcat if it is OK. It's her F afterall!

So do we turn up at the showground bit or in the car park?

Is there some sort of fee to pay at the showground bit?

All the best

Dan

·
Registered
332 Posts
Not a problem.. see quite a few MG's around here.. I think there is a garage up the road that deals with them on the way to Hebburn..
I'll keep my eyes peeled though..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts