MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, I have a genuine Nokia CK-7W bluetooth car kit for sale. The item has been fitted to my 200 for the last 9 months or so, i've taken it out as the car is going to be sold soon.

Its in great nick, works perfectly.

Ive had it wired up to the cigarette lighter, meaning that its only on when you want it to be, and also making it easy to remove and fit - only took me 20 mins to fit it. I'll include info from Haynes manual for Rover 200 / Rover 25 if required to help with the installation.

Manual is included, as is all the packaging / wiring that came with the car kit. I have snipped the blue wire as I didnt need it for my installation, however the length of wire is included (think this is the one you need for wiring to the ignition). The sticky pads need a little bit of glue on the backs to get them to stick again, apart from this you wouldnt know the difference between this kit and a brand new one.

They are available on ebay for between £50 and £70. I'll take £30 for this, and £5.00 for delivery.

Also open to sensible offers.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
cjwburley said:
As the title suggests, I have a genuine Nokia CK-7W bluetooth car kit for sale. The item has been fitted to my 200 for the last 9 months or so, i've taken it out as the car is going to be sold soon.

Its in great nick, works perfectly.

Ive had it wired up to the cigarette lighter, meaning that its only on when you want it to be, and also making it easy to remove and fit - only took me 20 mins to fit it. I'll include info from Haynes manual for Rover 200 / Rover 25 if required to help with the installation.

Manual is included, as is all the packaging / wiring that came with the car kit. I have snipped the blue wire as I didnt need it for my installation, however the length of wire is included (think this is the one you need for wiring to the ignition). The sticky pads need a little bit of glue on the backs to get them to stick again, apart from this you wouldnt know the difference between this kit and a brand new one.

They are available on ebay for between £50 and £70. I'll take £30 for this, and £5.00 for delivery.

Also open to sensible offers.

Cheers

Chris
Any pics mate?

Cheers
Skelo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts