MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who saw my split front bumper at Stoneleigh and the Waterman, I am having the front bumper replaced tomorrow by that very nice lady at the MGF Centre, so my pride and joy will be whole once more, hu-bl00dy-rah.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
petevick said:
For those who saw my split front bumper at Stoneleigh and the Waterman, I am having the front bumper replaced tomorrow by that very nice lady at the MGF Centre, so my pride and joy will be whole once more, hu-bl00dy-rah.
but I still have it on digital image.

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sprinter said:
but I still have it on digital image.
but your a fellow SOG, mate......

Just got back frm MGFC, and its perfect, spot on paint match, brilliant, thanks Victoria (looking as nice as ever) and thansk for looking after me ;)

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PaulaM said:
Thats terrible! :sad3:
yes it was, I was really gutted. And Deano, I have no idea as to the sex of the driver, you just trying to stir it - again :shake: not the actions of a responsible mod :shake:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MG Deano said:
was a nasty crack, must have hit it quite hard too.
I think they drove very slowly into it, flexed until it gave, there were splits on the wheel arch part of it as well.

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Not going to take the bait about women drivers today, its Friday and a chill out day, plus im so stiff i can just about manage to move my fingers over the keys :_poke:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts