Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely - thats what I thought.

There are a couple of easy to rectify faults on there :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
That looks a lovely car - firefrost red is a cracking colour as well. Those faults he has highlighted could put people off but they should be easy (and cheap) fixes.

Lets hope it goes for the money it deserves - but i think someone will get a bargain!

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
That's almost exactly the same as mine apart from the colour :D Top motor for anybody wanting a luxury smog saloon.
Ive amended the above to say what you really meant ;)

Nice cars them. Personnaly id rather have a green 75 in the same spec as opposed to the ZT. The 75 didnt require/deserve the add ons IMO to become a ZT. It was an elegant car.

Prefer the ZR and ZS to 25 and 45 though. :)

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
Agreed, but the 75 and ZT are not as close as you would suggest. It really is like comparing a ZS to a Rover 45 :lol:
Perhaps we better split all these sections up. Really cant have a 75 and ZT in the same section. That would be nuts. Sub Forums seems to be the way of 2007 on here anyways :dddc:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Cant understand why he doesnt get the 'easy fix' faults fixed. Surely would make it more attractive to buy with no faults. Would vastly improve sell price i reckon.
But yep its a very nice spec car, dont see many ZT's with a spec as high as that.

Neil

·
Registered
179 Posts
looks nice, i`m only missing the electric,heated seats though :(

Looked at loads of these, brain said yes heart said no 190 is the way :):)

maybe for the missis though :)

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If it isn't sold by the weekend, I'm going to take a look at it on the way to Cosford on Saturday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks lovely. Mine's missing the electric heated seats. But I'm willing to trade those for my x-power grey. Firefrost red just doesn't do it for me. And, at the risk of starting a riot, I have to say I prefer the pre-facelift look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts