MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can I say, What a cover story. I do love that colour. Well done, you have me drooling, But, you may need some new Proof readers... Page16 - MG XV-R specs ??

·
Registered
cityrover
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are we sure its not our friend Sutski trying to find somewhere were he can put his foot down without been chased by the local police force ?

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Pete

They're giving away next months story before it's even printed. Read last months forum to miss this months mag .... I think:confused:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Sprinter said:
Pete

They're giving away next months story before it's even printed. Read last months forum to miss this months mag .... I think:confused:
I tried to make sense of that John, but my brain began to hurt so I gave up :lol:

This months mag is damn good, again, and that SV-R, what a fantastic colour, is it an option for the TF I wonder.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
I showed the pics to Lyn this morning and she thought the "terracotta" SV fitted in well with Portmerion.

Do they have a colour that fits in with Monday morning, pi$$ing down, late for work?

·
Registered
11,387 Posts
petevick said:
and that SV-R, what a fantastic colour, is it an option for the TF I wonder.
"The SV-R pictured is finished in ‘Orange Fire’, one of the many special finishes exclusive to the SV range, with optional carbon-fibre side air vents. "

Sorry :=p:

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
I think they've short changed me this month and there must be some pages missing - been right though the mag 3 times and cannot find a mention of Dave Morris or his car.

:=p:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Sprinter said:
....Do they have a colour that fits in with Monday morning, pi$$ing down, late for work?
that would be 'Drab Monday Morning Blues', do we know a song about that children......

[sings]"I woke up this morn'in, got those monday morn'in blues,
yea, I woke up this morn'in, said I got those monday morn'in blues,
well its rain'in on my driveway, and the cats just pi$$ed in my shoes"[/sings]

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Sprinter said:
I prefer The Black Crowes version better but good effort. A bit Gareth Gates really, I thought.
who's Gareth Gates ???, come to think of it, who's The Black Crowes ??. I thought it had all the hallmarks of an early Robert Johnson (about 5.45am)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
petevick said:
who's Gareth Gates ???, come to think of it, who's The Black Crowes ??. I thought it had all the hallmarks of an early Robert Johnson (about 5.45am)
Who's Robert Johnson?

·
Registered
cityrover
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got mine last month, and the month before that too :=p:

Came through the post today. As you got yours on the same day as us "locals", doesnt this just go to show how poor the UK mail service has become? :2c:

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
petevick said:
I thought it had all the hallmarks of an early Robert Johnson (about 5.45am)
Pete

That was a really brilliant spot ... well done.

Dead Shrimp Blues
I woke up this mornin
and all my shrimp was dead and gone
I woke up this mornin ooh
I was thinin about you baby,
why you hear me weep and moan

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Sprinter said:
Pete

That was a really brilliant spot ... well done.

Dead Shrimp Blues
I woke up this mornin
I woke up this mornin ooh
I was thinin about you baby,
why you hear me weep and moan
Just call me Pete 'bluesman' Vick ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts