MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new starter just purchased a Mk 2 ZS 180. What an amazing car - Im coming from Lotus territory so have a good comparision, and I reckon this thing ain't far off pace wise - especially in less that perfect weather conditions! ;)

Best car I've owned as an all rounder!

Can anyone recommend any decent places to get services in Manchester/Stockport area? Don't want any old plac touching it, want a place with experience or good recommendations.

Thanks guys and girls ;)

Neil.

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Welcoem to the site :) A Mk2 ZS180 is a rare and popular car. What colour have you got?

A good starting point is the dealer locator on our club website www.75andztclub.com. Otherwise
member RichK on here knows a very good place nr M/C run by ex-MGR dealer mechanics who are said to provide top notch service. Rich should see this thread or maybe pm him.

hth

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats great thanks mike. Ill give all that try.

Your right I think they are rare, mine sounds like it is 2, as I saw very few like it. Its a black 4 door with the big wing and rear head rests, half leather and grey alcantara.

23 k on the clock, on an 04 plate for 7 grand? Do you think thats a good price, I rushed abit to get hold of it. All is mint, but slight rip on the back of the drivers seat. Guy was about to trade it in - ex MG Rover employee who had it as a company car and bought it off them.

And to think i nearly got a Vectra SRi??? :-/ hehe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts