MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd just introduce myself and say 'ello!

I picked up my gunmetal 160 TF on Saturday and am thoroughly enjoying getting to know her. I've not owned an MG before, although I have run Rovers and a Honda CRX, so expect to get a grilling from me as the days and weeks go by. I'm just waiting for a vaguely dry day so I can get the roof down!

If you see a gunmetal TF travelling anywhere near Cambridge give me a wave.

Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure you lot can't be any worse than either of the lot over at pistonheads.com or the ricers at crx-uk!

And I apologise, XPower grey it is - see, I'm learning already! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
< Oi Oi Savaloy! I'm in Ely just down the road, You'll probably see Chris on your travels in his TF. >

Unlikely - I drive an F :)

But yeah... if you see a silver F with blue hood (from a TF) with 11 spoke alloys (from a TF) and blue interior (from a TF) then that will be me... hmmmm, see where you're going with my 'TF' Steven ;-)

I work at Castle Park in Cambridge and live in Ely so travel up and down the A10 every day!!

ChrisT.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Loaky said:
Another person with taste in colour! welcome to the forum! :D
Loaky!........ perhaps you and Venom could save yourselves some money!!....you could get together and go halves on a couple of litres of `Top coat`........:err: :evil: ;)

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
ChrisTromans said:
< Oi Oi Savaloy! I'm in Ely just down the road, You'll probably see Chris on your travels in his TF. >

Unlikely - I drive an F :)

But yeah... if you see a silver F with blue hood (from a TF) with 11 spoke alloys (from a TF) and blue interior (from a TF) then that will be me... hmmmm, see where you're going with my 'TF' Steven ;-)
OK OK, it's an ATF.

(Almost TF) :lol:

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,474 Posts
Marl.L said:
Loaky!........ perhaps you and Venom could save yourselves some money!!....you could get together and go halves on a couple of litres of `Top coat`........:err: :evil: ;)
Oh no not another colour war. Someone get the UN.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Marl.L said:
Its alright lads, he's only picking on you coz you're both further down south. I'll sort him out the next time we meet up, and reeducate him!

There's certainly no accounting for taste as you get older, must be those mid life crisis'.....going by this forum it seems to dictate that you must own a unfashionably garish coloured car, e.g fire engine red, or budgie yellow! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts