MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed the F or TF mirrors for something different?
Can anyone recommend some? not really keen on the OE ones!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
How about putting on those Mercedes mirrors with the indicator built in? Think they look pretty cool. No idea how but would definitely put them on if it's possible :D

This place is bad for my bank balance.... :eek:

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
If you guys can't find something you like in these 4 pages I'll be amazed! :D

Happy hunting.

Clickety click!

Edit: Scrap that! Not nearly as many mirrors as I thought there were! I'll try again. ;)

·
Registered
mg_zr
917 Posts
Whilst I would also like to be able to get hold of a pair of MGTF Coupe style mirrors I'm not sure that they are available or that there is any aftermarket stuff out there that will fit without mods.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Intenso said:
Whilst I would also like to be able to get hold of a pair of MGTF Coupe style mirrors I'm not sure that they are available or that there is any aftermarket stuff out there that will fit without mods.
It really would be an absolute doddle to get the concept look.

They are basically the M3 copies with indicators built in that are widely available and then blended into the mounts that already exist on the car.

Sand it down and paint them and voila!!

·
Registered
mg_zr
917 Posts
krisxf said:

They are basically the M3 copies with indicators built in that are widely available and then blended into the mounts that already exist on the car.

Are you saying that they are a straight swop and its a simple matter of changing the old and plugging in the new?

·
Registered
54 Posts
krisxf said:

There is quite a lot of blending to get them to fit, in fact agreat deal of work was done on 'goldenwheels' mirrors to get them to 'blend'

http://www.csmgf.co.uk/cars/gerry_hiorns/Gerry/Gerry.htm#April%202006

1 - 14 of 14 Posts