MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, anyone aware of any brand new 75 cdti (131) for sale, About 6 months ago I saw quite a few new/pre reg cars around and I wish I'd bought one. At that time I saw one for 11k, its was a pre reg 05 plate conn se with del miles. If anyone has seen any new cars for sale pls help, any help appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be fine if it was manual, I am an ebayer and I have had a good look there too, thanx for looking pal

·
Registered
430 Posts
Evan Halshaw (MGROVERDIRECT.CO.UK I think?) have a load of un-registered cars in stock, I had a look yesterday. A bit pricey but I'm sure a deal could be done. They had a gorgeous Rover 75 V8 there.

AL

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
I found 2 rover '05 plate 75's in an arnold clark up here (lanarkshire) with delivery miles on them, they want about £14500 for them.

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
From what I hear on the grapevine 'new' Phoenix era MGR product will continue to be available until well into the second half of the year.

Regards

John

·
Registered
cityrover
4,366 Posts
JohnSwitzer said:
From what I hear on the grapevine 'new' Phoenix era MGR product will continue to be available until well into the second half of the year.

Regards

John
Where are they finding them John???

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Think Nanjing deliberately drip fed the market of the last of the finished cars to keep demand up whilst they re-established manufacturing IIRC.

Anthony.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts