MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this week i have been preparing myself for modified nationals and have been splashing out cash left right and center. and this is what it produces :p

I've tinted the windows, smoked repeaters and rear lights etc and also painted bits of chrome in the headlight in which it doesn't use to project light :D
and a big thanks to [email protected] impact for completing work at such short notice great man :)

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Were the rear ABC Lexus lights already tinted black or did you tint them?
I'm thinking of changing my current black ones to tinted black ones, just not sure of how it would look. Do you find they look better?
If anybody would like to do a photoshop:

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Looks ok. None of the bits of kit really matches or compliments each other imho. Lights look cool, you just tinted the red/clear/abc ones you had before? And aint a fan of black alloys. Id also colour code/open mouth the front grille. Windows look smart too.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I think that 200 looks pretty damn good for a modified car, and I'm not usually into bodykits. Black alloys are the best too!
Nice work mate!

·
Registered
mg_zs
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for your comments guys :D
my next change is going to be to the skirts as i dont think they suit :D looking for an allternative option now :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
ja-mo4si your car looks great!
I love the body kit, the lights and the wheels. Great job!

I would get some nice mirrors next if I were you and I'd close the gap between the front splitter and the bumper.

·
Registered
rover_25
581 Posts
That is looking good, i think a heatshield over the exhaust would compliment the back end well too.

But a very nice looking car mate!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts