MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back I visited the Ford dealership in Chorley (Evan Halshaw 01257 266221) where I nearly bought a brand new ZT-T 190.... before buying my current CDTi from Fords of Winsford. well i have been back today to take another look and they still have TF / ZT-T /ZR / ZS and Rover 25 & 45 s for sale. brand new unregistered and in a showroom!! go and have drool even if you dont buy one.... I wish I was a millionaire... i buy them all! The ZT-T is a Grapite Grey 190 with sat nav and looks stunning...I wonder if I could do it without the wife finding out? hmmmm maybe if I sell my body for research.....

Jamie

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL......that's the trouble isn't it......

As soon as you get a second hand 75 you realise how good they are then wish you could buy a new one to love and cosset! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I had a second -hand 75, then bought a new ZT!
Now I want to buy a second-hand 75 - to run as a workhorse so that my ZT can live easier !
So there you are! One cannot get enough of these superb steeds!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my '04 75 from Horner's Manchester (I'm in love).
Saw a flyer in a local car mag for Brand new unregistered MG ZR 's at the same place, told my sis who was looking for one and she got it for £7995 !!!!! '06 plate Absolute giveaway. Wish I'd waited a while for my 75.:jealous:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RichK said:
Any prices on them Jamie?
Yep... they let out some flyers, but ignore the prices on them... the ZT-T is up for £16,500 but haggling I had that down to £15,000 before buying my nearly new CDTi for £11800 from FOW. Be aware that they have had these cars in for a while and they are predominantly a Ford dealership... so be prepapred to get a good deal. All of the other cars are the same..window prices for all of them were pretty good, but serious discounts were offered when you start haggling and waving your cheque book.... all of them are in the Showroom under cover... so, no damp or corrosion problems that I could see.

Thay have also got an Electric Blue ZT CDTi, but didint notice the price on it as I was too busy licking the bonnet of the ZT-T.

Apparently they have other cars at various dealerships so ring them for more info.. 01257 266221

go spend!!

Jamie

·
Registered
95 Posts
ZT-T+ price in March '06

FYI - I bought an unregistered 1.8 ZT-T in late March this year. Build inf. suggests it was made in wk0905, it had been in the showroom since delivery I am told, no sign of storage dust or similar. It had been specified with almost everything hanging off it, but had been rejected on delivery as the prospective owner had his mind changed. It has Smart-Nav., 6 CD player etc. but not Cruise Control. The asking price was £16,500 but they 'Safe-Guarded' it, fitted a proper spare instead of the can, mats, full tank etc. but with a trade-in of £3.8K (£300 over what i had expected), I paid just over £11K, which I reckoned was a 'good price'.
Martin

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid just over £11K, which I reckoned was a 'good price'.
Martin[/quote]

Wow... good price something of an understatement there!! 11k for a new
ZT-T has got to be a bargain no matter what the model, albeit with a trade in.
I have just had another scan of the auto trader and there is also a dealer with two new preregistered 190 ZT-T s for £12999 otr. but again I remember seeing these in march so big discounts should be in the offing.

Mine was nearly new Ex Factory car... I have the name of the bloke who worked at Longbridge here somewhere....it had ALL the extras on it and FOW had priced it as standard model... I bought it quickly before they noticed!

Jamie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts