MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just thought I'd say hello, I've being lurking in the background for a few weeks now, doing a lot of reading. I bought a 2003 75 cdt in March, I must say the 75 must be the best vaue car on the road at the moment. I have found the information on this site superb. I had the car the about a month and fitted one of Ron's magic box's. What can I say, it totally transformed the car. If anyones thinking of fitting one, just do it you won't be dissapointed. I've just fitted parking sensors, again after reading this forum. This weekend hopefully should see the intake mod. I'd just like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum.

Andy

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
Hi

welcome to the forums, glad you like it, many thousands appear to think the same!

congratulations on buying such a quality car. Have you got any pictures??

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
547 Posts
I think the 2.0L Diesel is a good choice. I like my V6 but I think if I could turn back the clock I'd get the oil burner.

Yes your right they are such great value. How many B*W's or Mercs with the same spec could you pick up for the same cash?

All the best,

Jim

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Since the owners club was formed last October I wonder how many new members we have attracted? It must be getting quite high now.

Welcome to the owners club by the way, you say you have been lurking in the background for a while now so I am just making sure you know about the club website. http://www.75andztclub.com/index.php

Ken

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
If you click on the members list it says "Showing results 1 to 30 of 19903"

Wait till mm gets here he will make a list up:dddc:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
if you look at the Welcome fourm there has been 18,390 post to welcome members, so i would guess some where inbetween 18,390 and 19,903 cant be far out

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I was talking about the Owners Club not these forums which the owners club is just a small part of. :doh: :)

Kandyman, if only you were right in your tally and please MM no lists!!

We have no way of knowing the owners club members total until we have the registration side of things up and running which hopefully will be very soon. Everyone please remember these forums have nothing to do with the 75 &ZT Owners Club. Steve Childs was kind enough to let us use these forums and to have our own titled forum.

Ken

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
kandyman said:
oh:doh: :iwstupid: :daft: :slap:

/me shutsup
Lots of people make the same mistake which is very understandable. We will be putting a page on the website which explains everything to new members. Its just finding the time at the moment to get it right. The Beaulieu meet and other 'things' :dddc: are taking all our time at the moment

Cheers

Ken

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
There are to date 22,348 members registered on the forum total for all cars.
The 75 and ZT club has 4 members or is it 5?
We'll have to wait for the registration database before any numbers can be shown. Christophers been a bit busy of late. :) I'm going to be suffering withdrawal symptoms next week, no list to help manage. Come on Ken need another meet immediately. :)

MM

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
nov 27th, i have to sell my midget and hubby has to sell his F but i'm sure the little bundle will be worth it, or i might just keep my midget at grandads.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts