MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is There any peeps on here from edinburgh/lothians, Just got myself a rover 25 and could do with some ideas!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
relativelyminor said:
Unlucky, bet you wish you had waited a week.

What did you pay for your car ? as it's only worth 50% now.
Nothing constructive to say? He asked for ideas not an atack because he baught a Rover. You never know his purchase might just save the company. Ok mabee not but its just a thaught.

On a lighter note Colour code your new toy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some Mods for ma car

Well am sorted for alloys gonna put 17" momos on, need to do something to get a little more juice outta the engine. Any ideas where i can get a cheap but working alternator for a Y plate 25? Im gonna colour co-ordinate the black rim things on the door. I def need a new sound system put my old one in but could do with something better, have put some speakers in nothing special jvc 17" and pioneer 15s. So do you guys have meets or is just all about the net???

·
Registered
144 Posts
aright mate, i'm from east lothian,where abouts are you? what do you need? if your local i can sort you out with some stuff, cheap spraying and bits and bobs. if you need any help just gives a pm. we had a meet about a month ago now and there was a good turnout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts