MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi thought i'd better join a forum as i have just purchased my first rover. not bad for £450 immaculate body full cream leather, heated seats, virtually full electrics. alloys, air con, front fogs. Gotta say you get allot for your money with these cars. think someone left it to stand for a while because the water in the washer bottle stinks. only issue i have come across is the rubber seal seems to go the wrong side of the glass if you put the drivers side window all the way down so if you dont pull it out when raising the window it wont make a seal. so, nice to meet yall, anything im gonna need to know about these motors???

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Welcome.....
As to your window....remove the door card and adjust the bottom metal stay 2x 10mm nuts....sounds as though the one nearest the front has slipped down.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum- Check out the How to's on your 45 forum-you'll find all you need to know about your car-if not just post a query and you'll get lots of great advice and guidance...and much more! Enjoy your membership

1 - 4 of 4 Posts