MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few CTRs have popped up in my area im thinking changing the front end on my car slighty to be alittle different even though no-one has the same colour as me near me. There are 2 cheapish mods available. Both are on the black car.

The grill has been changed, and the bottom lip has been changed. So what do you think, better before or after or not much different

My front.

The one i am thinking about

·
Registered
714 Posts
As an absolute Honda nut... But never been mad on the CTRs, leave it as it is, well maybe go for the grill! Dont put the lower front lip on as is on that black one, doesnt suit it sorry! Maybe hunt around for soem subtle kits tho like MS Designs if u can find any! Take a look at www.funkypower.co.uk too :D

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the splitter and grill were delivered today Ive been informed. This is what was delivered.

splitter

the grill

should get the paint at the weekend and have them done for the following weekend I think. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i think both would look better , i like the little badge on the grill and with the splitter it looks more aggresive , it might be the colour but it looks a lot cleaner too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts