MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll well well look at these

Im going down powerflow to have a MGF exhaust fitted with those tail pipes :D:D this saturday cannot wait lol :D:D

And the best thing they said it would be no more than £300 fitted :D ******* bargain :D:D

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Mgfdude said:
WEll well well look at these

Im going down powerflow to have a MGF exhaust fitted with those tail pipes :D:D this saturday cannot wait lol :D:D

And the best thing they said it would be no more than £300 fitted :D ******* bargain :D:D

Stainless steel must be cheaper in Swansea!!!.......my local Powerflow quoted me £400+ 3 years ago for a `quad` system for my `F`:wtf:

·
Registered
224 Posts
mega easy lol.

its simply 2 pipes, 1 has a section cut out and is welded to the other. then it just takes a lot of time and patience to smooth the welds back down.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marl.L said:
Stainless steel must be cheaper in Swansea!!!.......my local Powerflow quoted me £400+ 3 years ago for a `quad` system for my `F`:wtf:

it's in newport not swansea....

·
Registered
122 Posts
I find powerflow to vary in prices the one local to me are crap so i wen tto get a price in another flow and the price was £100 different!!!

I now use a local company called Advanced Automative Systems ltd. Brilliant lads

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Bah humbug! You scallywag, I've been waiting to weld those finishers on my second hand back box for a few weeks now, and lokos like your gonna beat me to it!

Make sure you can get the pipes through your bumper, I bought some that were too big and had to return them. Doh!

·
Registered
mgf
74 Posts
oooh nice pipes youl have there!!! good job!!!

does this mean you might have a old back box going for sale ???

ive got cash waiting.... pm me if intersted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts