MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently had a new back box and midddle pipe fitted and theres a funny noise comming from under the car when im driving,its kind of a humming/helicoptor noise(if u know wot i meen..woosh,woosh,woosh noise) could the mechanic of knocked somthing or not tightend somthing up?

it definatly wasnt there b4 i had it fitted,i noticed it on the way home from kwik fit but thoguht it might go.im gonna get under the car 2day and have a look,any ideas what i should look out for?

·
Registered
rover_25
581 Posts
jay27 said:
i recently had a new back box and midddle pipe fitted and theres a funny noise comming from under the car when im driving,its kind of a humming/helicoptor noise(if u know wot i meen..woosh,woosh,woosh noise) could the mechanic of knocked somthing or not tightend somthing up?

it definatly wasnt there b4 i had it fitted,i noticed it on the way home from kwik fit but thoguht it might go.im gonna get under the car 2day and have a look,any ideas what i should look out for?
If you are going to do this and its not windy, take tissue paper and run accross the joints, will be easy to see the blow.

But if i was you, i wouldn't waste my time. Take it straight back to qwik fit, or reading the other posts, the garage you got it from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts