MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, well, after much dilerberation (sp?) between a ZT 260 and a 190, i've bitten the bullet and bought myself a 190. I thought it's a step in the right direction to a V8, i can get used to a ZT first, and then save up some pennies rather then getting into the red about things and going for the 260 :)

Shes on a 53 plate, with 22,000 miles on the clock!. Fell in love straight away, got a few extras, sunroof, rear parking sensors, auto dim dip mirror, and rain sensors.

The engine bay is gleaming, its superb. It's a bit dirty on the outside as it wasn't on the forecourt, it was ready for preperation as it had only come in on the Friday and i then bought it! So pick it up hopefully next Monday :D

A few piccies to wet the appetite :D Oh and shes number 20,032 in Anthrecite which i love the colour :cool:

Regards

Stu C

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Looks fantastic Stu - I look forward to seeing it at the RAF Cosford meet.

Another under 30 year old owner added to the 75 and ZT clan :D

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Nice.

Glad to see you've dispensed with that awful alternative fuel and gone for some performance :D :dddc:

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Another under 30 year old owner added to the 75 and ZT clan :D
Must bring the average age down to 50 with you and Baz counteracting Stu then ;) :rofl:

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Must bring the average age down to 50 with you and Baz counteracting Stu then ;) :rofl:
Ooooh - handbags at 50 paces :handbag:

I'll have you know that I'm 10 months younger than you! I'm not 35 yet :lol:

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all! :D

Ian, well we have to keep the steriotypical age down dont we! ;)

Stu, awful "alternative fuel" - i like it! :lol: Well, my little bro will be having that so still be in the family, and i still get to drive a derv every day, so the 190 will make up for the fun factor there!

Red, ill have to swing by one afternoon on my way to St Clairs say hello!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Nice One Stu, same colour as mine - YAY!

One thing though, I'm a bit worried about that radio surround in the pic of the interior. Looks like someones been having a fiddle!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
That looks superb Stu, and low mileage too!:)

Just make sure you get that front N/S tyre checked before you drive it away. Looks a little low to me.:)
Rich.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the radio surrounds going to be sorted, and the tyres will be as well. The car only came off the transporter on friday and was waiting preperation for sale when we saw it, so it would have all been fixed anyway :D

·
Registered
mg_zt
444 Posts
Very nice! But moving away from diesel?!?!

I spoke to my mate the other day who did transmission testing on the Rovers and MG's, he said the RWD V8 is a disaster and steer clear when he heard I was looking at the ZT. Didn't get into specifics but I was looking at a diesel so wasn't an option.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts