MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a pleasant surprise on arrival at work today. As well as that nice ZT-T V8 in silver again on view, in the place where a colleague's 53 MG ZS in Trophy blue is usually parked, was a new 06 MkII ZS in that nice similar but richer shade of blue. Looks like a colleague has changed his ZS for a new one.

On local roads I've also observed several new 06 MKII MG ZSs, usually in that grey colour which many like but, I'm not so keen on. I like my colours to be err... colourful..;)

ZTs of all descriptions are almost as numerous as the ubiquitous ZR locally now. ZS are greatly outnumbered by both the smaller and larger cars but there are a few about.

They ( the ZR, ZS and ZTs) were never as numerous prior to April 2005!

EDIT @ 8.17. My ZS was 3 years old this month and passed its first MoT yesterday. I've used the same very helpful test station for over a dozen years for my cars. Whilst it was up on the ramp, he allowed me to have a good look under the car to inspect for posssible damage resulting from when my wife recently had to swerve to avoid a 4x4 being driven selfishly in a narrow local lane. The front nearside alloy was kerbed and I had to replace it as the tyre took a whack too in the swerve. Fortunately the car appeared unmarked underneath.

By the way - those 3 years have flown by ... bit scary how quickly the years pass.

Funny old game folks and cars...

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
MGJohn said:
Had a pleasant surprise on arrival at work today. As well as that nice ZT-T V8 in silver again on view, in the place where a colleague's 53 MG ZS in Trophy blue is usually parked, was a new 06 MkII ZS in that nice similar but richer shade of blue. Looks like a colleague has changed his ZS for a new one.

On local roads I've also observed several new 06 MKII MG ZSs, usually in that grey colour which many like but, I'm not so keen on. I like my colours to be err... colourful..;)

ZTs of all descriptions are almost as numerous as the ubiquitous ZR locally now. ZS are greatly outnumbered by both the smaller and larger cars but there are a few about.

They ( the ZR, ZS and ZTs) were never as numerous prior to April 2005!

Funny old game folks and cars...
funny you should say there seem to be more around i'd just said that to my mrs .a few minutes ago.
seems to be a sudden expolsion of zeds/f's/tf'sand 75's in the area
i wonder if the lower prices(retail) than a year ago are having an effect on what people are buying!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.