MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys i need a hand, does anyone know of a cheap bodyshop around cumbernauld area i need a few things sprayed on my car as i parked outside my work last night and some drunk idiot fell against my front wing and dented it big time its cracked the paint and he has also scratched the bonnet.

Ahhhh i wish i could have seen him do it.

Oh well these things happen i suppose.

Any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
old thread but i need to know did you find a bodyshop mate ?
cause im needing a load of work done to my car ..
lemme know asap :-D lol
thanks

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Your best bet may to hang around outside a bodyshop and wait for one of the painters to nip out for a crafty ***. A lot of the painters I know make more money out of home jobs/foreigners than they do at work!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your best bet may to hang around outside a bodyshop and wait for one of the painters to nip out for a crafty ***. A lot of the painters I know make more money out of home jobs/foreigners than they do at work!
yeah but i dont know any about my area lol :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi m8

No didnt find one, i just ended up doing it myself. i got a wing from the scrappy and painted it.

Easy if you have the time.

If you want a lot of work done to your car then my m8 gary own's autotecnique in larbert. He is expensive but ive never seen a better job on any car. well worth a look if you've got the money.

Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts