MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the stupid question but I cannot enable my Navigation on my Rover 75 (2001). boot error occured screen flashes for a second and return back to previous menu. Is there any way to fix it.

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
This is either a disc in the navigation system problem, or navigation disc reader problem.
Navigation disc reader problem is more likely cause. If what I suspect is the cause of the problem Navigation DVD unit from the boot needs to be taken out and inspected at repair shop to see if it can be repaired or needs to be replaced with another one of the same kind.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no Disk on the car when I got it. It came with SD Card inserted it was working fine but when I changed the battery it stopped working after that. Here is the image for that.
Is there any other way to fix it without going to mechanic.

Attachments

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
If you do not have DVD but SD Card instead then I imagine something was changed on the system as original system came with DVD. In that case I am affraid I cannot help further.

Maybe somebody else will come along with some other info.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries. Anyway thanks for for your suggestion and help. Hope someone come for a rescue preety soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way do you know when I can purchase the CD/DVD for the SAT Nav system. I searched the whole day but didn't get anything specific to MG Rover 75.
Thanks.

Premium Member
I can't add anything about Sat Nav DVDs.
My 1999 KV6 came with a GPS cd reader in the boot. CDs may be found on the web but the last issue was made in 2014-2015.
Anyway as @Roverlike told you it's likely that some serious mod was made in your car: never it has had a sd card.

Premium Member
1 - 10 of 10 Posts