28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few quick snaps off my phone

and my new badges i have these front and rear

enjoy please leave honest feedback

·
Registered
919 Posts
mmm i like very much, seeing as i love black. its a bit dark and evil looking like mine :) btw those are tinted protectors, not headlights (so can be removed)

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
i like! bar the red rear drums and calipers...... silver for the front and black for the back..... you know it makes sense.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Go

ricc said:
i like! bar the red rear drums and calipers...... silver for the front and black for the back..... you know it makes sense.
Agree with ricc on this one. I think ts probably the best subtlely modded motor ive seen!!! Not OTT it any way! Excellent job mate!! :jealous:

Next bits then, get some front fogs, change the drums/calipers colour & debadge the back (seeing as youve already done the rest). :2c:

Please dont do to much more, this is a perfect example which will turn heads only for the right reason!! :URGOD:
________
Nx250

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
wow what rims are theyt rollin on theyre creeam ha , like the side exit exhaust think it makes the back look more even. like the new badges too

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gangsteral said:
wow what rims are theyt rollin on theyre creeam ha , like the side exit exhaust think it makes the back look more even. like the new badges too
the rimz are bk299'x mate thanks for the comment

1 - 20 of 27 Posts