MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Lovely motor mate. I'm a big fan of the mk2 ZR and it looks great in silver. Is it a Trophy SE? What engine?

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Amazing all these taps people find in fields and country lanes come car cleaning time ;-)

Here mine lurking in a Field after a quick wash and brush up

Only one thing worth mentioning it is my Field, and it was wetter than I thought as can be seen by the grass on the tyres so I had some fun getting out again afterwards :)

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
That zr looks amazing! allthough I dont know why the surround of the fog lights is black. would look better colour coded imo.

Your 75 looks good to.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it's a Trophy SE 105.

As for the foglight surrounds, the only conclusion I have come to is that it is a continuation of the black grille in the bumper.

Chris

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They got nicked.

Two little ****'s went out the night before Chrismas Eve and hacked the badges off it (and 21 other cars in my village)

Left me with a £300 repair bill and no Christmas money to enjoy.

:guns2:

Chris

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well we had several visits from the police all through the Christmas holiday (so not only screwed up my Christmas but ruined it for my family too) and eventually they got off with a final warning cos it was their "first offence".

So essentially a slap on the wrist then.

:cus:

Chris

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good looking car chr1s.

I wish my 25 was silver! My last car (Golf), was silver and didn't show the dirt anywhere near as bad as Tahiti Blue, although I do prefer the blue paintwork visually. Can't have it both ways I guess!

I see your ZR has a longer aerial mast than I've seen on other ZR's. Did MGR revert back to longer masts on later models?

ceejbee.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers ceejbee.

I've been meaning to change the aerial mast, its waaaay too long.

Just never got round to doing it

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts