Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right went down to fit my new brakes tonight and got some pics

and my handy work

the side exit exhaust

should have it back tomorrow

·
Registered
139 Posts
should have read inbetween your pics - it says about it there. v interstin zaust, must be class with your window dowm driving alongside a walled road!:D

on topic though, the disks look class! when everything's done, its detail like those disks that'll finish the whole thing!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Seen my R25?!

Hi mate, nice!

Have ya seen my R25?!

This is what she used to look like:

This is what she looks like now!

What do ya think?!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Deejay Allman said:
Hi mate, nice!

Have ya seen my R25?!

This is what she used to look like:
This is what she looks like now!
What do ya think?!
You should get on www.themgzr.co.uk mate, dont think you're on there are ya? good site aswel :) You still need to get it lowered!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Already am...

plum25 said:
You should get on www.themgzr.co.uk mate, dont think you're on there are ya? good site aswel :) You still need to get it lowered!
Already am, but just feel stupid cause it is a R25 not a MG ZR.

Arh, about the lowering, last Saturday I took a speed bump a little too fast, and scrapped the bottom of the splitter and it bent it up alot without cracking the fibreglass but it caused the paint to crack on the passanger side and the centre nose piece. Only hair line paint cracks, but none the less, it tells me coilovers/airbags or just plain old standard!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Deejay Allman said:
Already am, but just feel stupid cause it is a R25 not a MG ZR.

Arh, about the lowering, last Saturday I took a speed bump a little too fast, and scrapped the bottom of the splitter and it bent it up alot without cracking the fibreglass but it caused the paint to crack on the passanger side and the centre nose piece. Only hair line paint cracks, but none the less, it tells me coilovers/airbags or just plain old standard!
I'm on there with my 25 mate, everyones nice as pie. Post some pics up with ur car see what they all finks :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice lookin motor there mate, but get those calipers painted again or they will let the whole car down me thinks:drool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts