MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks... just wanted to post a pic of my new motor .. everything is bog standard at the moment, but I have ordered the fogs, chrome kit and bought various aluminum surrounds for the interior to change it over the coming weeks.

I am lucky enough to have 2 motors now, this little baby and my Golf Gti ...

Here it is ...

Attachments

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
argh! i get a i dont have permission to view this page, page!

edited: it now seems to have appeared underneath you post and is not a link!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn it .. i can't get the link to work right ... I am working on it!

Pic was taken in Greenock about 30 mins ago.. I live in Gourock (for the next couple of weeks anyway)

G

·
Oh dear, Philly....What a shame.....you spoiled the illusion that you have such good taste as to buy a TF by admitting you own an over-priced Skoda......my most loveliest friend owns a new Golf TDi.....the poor guy....still, I suppose someone has to buy them!

·
Registered
mg_tf
329 Posts
Fantastic view of car and country.

I've done even worse on my Skoda reskin.....Audi A3....Still like it though.

G

·
how much is it costing you to get the front fog lights added Phil? do they button the button on the dash for you too?!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mattcymru said:
how much is it costing you to get the front fog lights added Phil? do they button the button on the dash for you too?!
They quoted me £250 to fit, so I thought sod that I will do it myself.

I have purchased the lights for £50, and £35 for the wiring loom. My mate is an auto electrician, so I am gonna ask him to actually fit it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Great pics, a few good roads around that neck of the woods!

Yeah good choice with the fog lamps, they are dead easy to fit, thats what I did, saved me a fortune!

Enjoy

Ian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts