MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just bought a mg z r street wise it has done just 18,000 miles from new it lists 2 previous owners but the paper wort refers to one person perhaps the garage owned it first it realy drives nice I noted from past paperwork the mileage is genuine is genuine but past mot state coil springs corroded rear suspension mounting is corroded but not excessive it is a 2005 so o expect that I am very happy with my car and hope for many happy miles

·
Registered
Rover Streetwise 1.4 Firefrost Red - MGZR 1.4 Metalic Grey - MGZR 1.8 Stepspeed Red
2 Posts
very nice good luck with your car. i've got a streetwise also bought last year in October with 47000 miles on now on 50000 lots of silly jobs to do as last owner just did not care. please post some pictures

·
Registered
2 Posts
[myQUOTE="streetwise mgzr guy, post: 8783119, member: 257789"]
very nice good luck with your car. i've got a streetwise also bought last year in October with 47000 miles on now on 50000 lots of silly jobs to do as last owner just did not care. please post some pictures
[/QUOTE]
i have just bought a mg z r street wise it has done just 18,000 miles from new it lists 2 previous owners but the paper wort refers to one person perhaps the garage owned it first it realy drives nice I noted from past paperwork the mileage is genuine is genuine but past mot state coil springs corroded rear suspension mounting is corroded but not excessive it is a 2005 so o expect that I am very happy with my car and hope for many happy miles
my mot is not due until jan 2021 I might take it to my local garage just to get true idea of the cars condition I hope to keep it for a while and need some body scratches done what do you think

·
Registered
Rover Streetwise 1.4 Firefrost Red - MGZR 1.4 Metalic Grey - MGZR 1.8 Stepspeed Red
2 Posts
[myQUOTE="streetwise mgzr guy, post: 8783119, member: 257789"]

my mot is not due until jan 2021 I might take it to my local garage just to get true idea of the cars condition I hope to keep it for a while and need some body scratches done what do you think
[/QUOTE]
hopefully scratches not to deep and a bit of tcut will sort. i've had to remove the roof bars at the moment as front mount on both sides have rusted away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts