MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of you know the spec of my car... figures from the RR today are as follows...

126bhp at 3843 rpm and 200 lbft

a tad dissapointed to be honest was hoping to have maxed out at 130 (being the most the injectors can flow to.) still not a bad result.

also managed to get the top speed confirmed at just over 130 mph. :)

chuffed, i think so!!

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Cool ricc, whats on the agenda to get her over 130bhp then? ;) 130mph... trip to germany should see that one right! :=p:

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Aye, along a long private road, I clocked ricc at 130MPH, me speedo has been checked and is accurate to within 3 mph at that speed.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
thats a good result from a 220sdi, should be very pleased, all u have to do now is get a vp44 pump, a 25 ecu, bigger turbo, better injectors, etc....... good luck though.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Found out my old mans Frontera uses the VP44 pump, could be interesting if someone could find a scrappy one around :D

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
as said ricc, given how badly your car has been running thats a good result!!!

with manufacturing tolerences it possible that you have already hit the fueling limit of your car.

Clicky for my Result

Si's Car!!!!! OMG!!!

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Well my car was an entirely stock MGF VVC, and proved it by making entirely stock figures.

As for Si's car, as has been said, he will reveal that himself but it is flipping amazing.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
as said it was a cracking day :D:D, good RR results all round a nice pub meal and funny as feck watching andy get scared ****less by the doormen of the local pub ey ;)

as for my car............

241bhp and 212lbft, to say i am absolutly bouncing is a serious understatement :D:D

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
it needed a little help, in the form of si an Ti andy standing on the front to stop it from slipping on the rollers though!!!

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Stu C said:
that standard? :naughty:
that's the thing it aint far from it :bigeyes:

only has a full 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust from turbo back with no silencers or cat
itg induction kit with a ricc industries cold air feed
upped boost to 12psi

i was hoping for 200 but would have been chuffed with 210 not 241 :bigeyes: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts