MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

here is my rover that i purchased for just £50.
this is going to be my first car! as im 18.
ive done all the body work and mods myself including spraying which im very pleased with. its go as follows!

Full power flow system from the manifold back!
i sand blasted the engine to tidy it up a bit. (ive got a pipercross filter coming)
lowered it 60mm on springs
i meshed the front in a black.which looks pretty good i think

i then brought a big spoiler which had to be cut down and modded and then sprayed which i did. i also colour coded the boot plinth!

fitted coupe bumpers.

left to do is tint the windows and fit all my stereo equipment.

im also lookin for a nice cheap set of 17"s for it .so if anyones got any goin cheap let me no. dnt mind paying postage. just needs a dam good clean now

so what u all think then! thanks

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,562 Posts
looks good so far, what engine size is it? looks like great effort has been put in. Why no side shots?.... is the 5 door 2 - tone colour effects still visible?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey. no side shots as i havnt got any alloys yet.! thanks ive tryed my best. and its 1.4 8v and ive put all the sei black half leather interior in. the car isnt the model whith the plastic at the bottom!

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,562 Posts
hey. no side shots as i havnt got any alloys yet.! thanks ive tryed my best. and its 1.4 8v and ive put all the sei black half leather interior in. the car isnt the model whith the plastic at the bottom!

so its all colour coded?! brill. i have rover coupe charcoal fog surrounds (one is mint and the other i started to sand down but changed mind as i sourced some in the colour i wanted) offer?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just fitted my fog lights! they look sweet! ive changed all the bulbs at the front to blue! the fogs look lovley with the rally blue light!

still open to suggestions!

thanks

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I see why you need the wing with that engine ;)

In all seriousness though, good work mate, if you like it thats what matters.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm not a spoiler fan s i wont comment but the rest looks top in the pics, engine looks really good i think! looks like you put the time & effort in!
i think it would look alot better on 16" alloys than 17's

i'm also after a single point injection pipercross filter but cant find them anywhere?????

rageraver, put a multipoint manifold on it & it'll look & go a lil better

super nice for a 1st motor, well done rageraver i'm impressed!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts