·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right mine is all done now, and it inlcludes

JVC EXAD Touch screen headunit
72 square feet of Stinger Expert Sound Deadening
Custom fibreglass sub box built into spare wheel well (cheers Mulletboy :minxy: )
Genesis Audiophile 16 Components
Genesis Audiophile A30.01 12 inch subwoofer
Genesis Profile 2 Amplifier
Genesis Profile Sub Amp
Custom bootbuild around sub box involving two boxed windows either side, some lights, some persepx etc etc

anyways here's the boot :) please excuse the night shot but its the best I could do (shakey hands :lol: )

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nearly as good as mine, only kidding. Looks first rate, does it sound liked you imagined it would, cos it looks like a nice SQ set-up. Mine still in boxes in bedroom, but using a Genesis amp myself, when installed.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigFella said:
Nearly as good as mine, only kidding. Looks first rate, does it sound liked you imagined it would, cos it looks like a nice SQ set-up. Mine still in boxes in bedroom, but using a Genesis amp myself, when installed.
Its an awesome SQ setup (by my amateur ear), I'll tell you how it handles being pushed when its broken in, highly recommended so far though

Pete, yeah it feels a tiny bit slower, but I've got a decat ready to go on as soon as I get a chance, which will even it up a bit :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bradharris said:
looks good chap good to see the mullets build being used didint want it going to wast
thats what I thought, he put alot of work into that!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Looks excellent, as I said lastnight mate :D

I'm glad you've put the sub box to good use too - would have been a terrible shame if I had to bin it. Only problem now is, I showed my missus the photos lastnight, and I'm getting it in the neck for "How come you never finished it properly like that?" :banghead: :cus:

I'm looking forward to getting a listen to it actually... see how it all sounds, and maybe break a few settings for you ;)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers Mark

If I can get to a T-meet no probs mate :)

grrr running in process :(

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
lol.. are you a closet basshead mate? running in doesn't mean it has to be inaudible.. you should start with it at pretty much a regular (sensible) listenning level, and gradually make it louder. Ok, you're not going to impress mates with 20mm excursion or anything, but it should be plenty loud enough :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah its loud dont get me wrong! I'm turning it up gradually over the next few days, just to be safe thats all :)

ooh just found out another funky feature they did for me

as you can see, the back wall is not the back of the seats, so there would be no way of me getting to the buttons to release the rear tilt mechanism

sooo

they've only gone and relocated the button to where the speaker holes are :bgrin:

clever guys, I didnt spot that until now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts