MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its the 105+

im finding her good not quite as nippy as my old 116 but i rekon a few mods and she'l be there :)

mods so far 2x12" inphase subwoofers inphase ipa900 amplifier prffesional install sony ipod ready xplod head unit and a supersprint backbox

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks really nice - have you got any plans to Mod it?
yes at the moment i have a upgraded supersprint backbox and have a bmc cda on order when i first tried out a carbon dynamoc airbox it added a noticable amount of gain so i cant wait to get this new one on mine and giv her a good run :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
that looks absolutely mint!!!

i bought one last november, 105+ 11k for the same price but it had a couple of little dents.

need to spray ur fog surrounds tho :=p:

very very nice deal indeed mate.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks alot bud there aint to many of these around and me being only 18 i think its a fair enofe decent car as i didnt want to do the obvious and get a saxo or a 106 gti no way :) theres no rattles or out drives smooth and is really loving the corners handles like a dream :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My sons looking to buy a ZR,hes got 4k to spend,what do you think he could expect to get for that?
i rekon he could get a decent one fair enofe the insurance is a bit high like esecially for younger drivers and even tho there only 1.4s they have more to give than other 1.4s on the road ill have a scan around i know a good website with cracking deals on these.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i rekon he could get a decent one fair enofe the insurance is a bit high like esecially for younger drivers and even tho there only 1.4s they have more to give than other 1.4s on the road ill have a scan around i know a good website with cracking deals on these.
Cheers mate.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
any one know how to get a good gain on performance on these easily i gota bmc cda on order but wondered if any1 knew any other ways of getting that bit more from it :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the first car was my dads to be correct lol i jus used it and abused it so i bought my own when he kept on moaning at me hehe:p

so its my first own car ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts