MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right im a whole 20years old:err:

whent for a drive in FOO over the welsh mountains rather quickly and loved it. the F is an amazing car to drive and really comes into its own on the twisty welsh mountain roads. The new trophy brakes i had fitted at the start of the week have now bedded in and are truely awesome
JUst thought id share my experience as it just goesto show despite some problems MGwners face with their F's TF's theres no car like it!!!

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
N1CK said:
..... JUst thought id share my experience as it just goesto show despite some problems MGwners face with their F's TF's theres no car like it!!!
with you there Nick.

20 huh, sheesh, young whiper snaper :shake:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Happy Birthday....

Been working all week, 'till a few hours ago and it's getting time to step in the F again. A few more hours at home now, and then we're off. (allthough the weather isn't great al all).

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Great day to have a birthday isn't it. I have stacks of Easter eggs and pressies for my birthday today.

Happy birthday Nick - don't drink as much as I did last night :s2h:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
petevick said:
CAKE, theres cake, no one mentioned cake, where's my slice then ????
Not sure if there is any REALLY...just me being on the scrounge as usuall...."ouwt for nowt" as the wise woman says.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
petevick said:
CAKE, theres cake, no one mentioned cake, where's my slice then ????
Having an Easter/Birthday means not only cake but lots of eggs :flipa: Got a birthday cake decorated with mini eggs & chicks plus a med sized Creme Egg egg from my bro and a giant Creme Egg egg from the other half. Not that I'm addicted to creme eggs or anything but I also bought a 12 pack of them last week - should keep me going until the end of April.

Here's to a twice in a lifetime occassion :beer: . Between now and 2050, mine & Nicks birthdays fall on Easter only once more in 2016. Make the most of a special birthday :D

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Caz said:
Having an Easter/Birthday means not only cake but lots of eggs :flipa: Got a birthday cake decorated with mini eggs & chicks plus a med sized Creme Egg egg from my bro and a giant Creme Egg egg from the other half. Not that I'm addicted to creme eggs or anything but I also bought a 12 pack of them last week - should keep me going until the end of April.

Here's to a twice in a lifetime occassion :beer: . Between now and 2050, mine & Nicks birthdays fall on Easter only once more in 2016. Make the most of a special birthday :D
Come on Caz, you've got plenty there for sharing, send a choccy parcel to us poor peeps over here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts