MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
such a beautiful day, took a topless drive down to the beach this evening.
heres a few pics, had a beach all to my self and a rear wheel drive car,
OH THE FUN LOL :D :D :D

heres some piccys..

Si 8)

So glad i got the vvc mech sorted :D
loving the first few weeks of f ownership so much :D :D

·
Registered
mg_tf
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ye i think its because the dealership had it pumped up, measured it tho 349mm from the centre of the wheel tho which isnt far off iirc

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
get cleaning inside those arches now the amount of crap in there now will be unbelievable :eek:mg:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Excellent pics!!!

Where is that beach?
You drive from the passenger side?
Time to chnage your car info on your avatar/profile couse for a ZR that car looks very topless....

·
Registered
cityrover
1,603 Posts
Lovely beach shots... Was there anytime that you thought that you may get stuck?

If i went on to my local beach, my suspension would be totalled.. Its full of rocks for the first part...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
XtremeVibez said:
beach was fun, gonna clean her up today in a bit, how easy is it too lower her a few mm??
Lowering can easily be done, but be carefull as everything that goes out, won't go back in unless you've got a hydragas pump.
In a few words: remove the black plastic thing in the front boot, remove the two valves caps and release some pressure in the system. Watch out, as this is fluid under pressure, don't get everything (especially eyes) splattered with hydrolic fluid.

pictures of my first F at the beach (early 1998)

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
jase said:
Lovely beach shots... Was there anytime that you thought that you may get stuck?

If i went on to my local beach, my suspension would be totalled.. Its full of rocks for the first part...
You'd need a tank to get around on my local beach, it looks sandy, but it's full of unsuspected rocks just below the surface that would clobber the suspension, and undercariage :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts