MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im a new user on site i have a rover 2oo bubble shape,it has an annoying rattle which sounds like it is from the dash it can only be heard from inside car with doors closed i have checked all the obvious things it could be?can anyone help? please

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the same problem. Mine was linked to something in the centre dash vents rattling. To sort it out gets a bit tricky, a quick fix for me was the keep the blowers on setting 2. I went a step further a took the vents off, gave them a good clean and put them back on. It worked for me.

But it could be literally ANYTHING. Misaligned tracking, suspension, engine mounting, poor driving, buckled wheel blah blah. :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have the same problem, but I've grown to live with it. I don't have a clue where it's coming from, and I can be bothered to take my car apart to find it. My car drives fine, I don't mind.

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
It's a sad fact, some of the panel fittings are bloody awful and I too have given up chasing them round the 25. The 75 on the other hand is unsettling quiet by comparision. *******s.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.