MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so its old...

But anyone still playing it?

Recently got my Brother on to Xbox Live for the first time, and its a game we both have so been giving it a bit of a hammering lately!

Finished off the SP on Veteran (had done up to the final 3 minutes previously).

Loving MP atm, suddenly seem to have improved some what (which is odd, and cant last! :lol:).

Smashing TDM and a bit of Domination mixed in!
LAst few games, been rocking a 11 - 4ish Kill/Death Ration.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I still do sometimes, when Black Ops 2 ****** me off :lol:

Add me... v iC H A Z x
Haha, will add ya mate. I'm not great, but chuffed when I pull off a positive K/D ratio :lol:

Invite sent via Xbox.com ... Pretty sure you will tell its from me ;)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the feeling buddy. Nothing more frustrating then getting obliterated again and again and again! When you hit a rut it's really hard to drag yourself out of it! I had a game on Friday... Wooooweee! I was on fire for one round!

I think I was 21 Kills, for 1 Death at one point, but then it ended 29 for 7 I think! Still, I came top of the leaderboards and I am ******* chuffed with that! (It's on my online Vault!)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! To be fair its only recently I have start to improve. Think its due to me thinking smarter. My best tips are:

Aim down the sights as you go round corners or moving through doorways (used to just march round without slowing down!)
Don't run everywhere! Which is what I ALWAYS did, only run when your in wide open spaces.
If you get stuck in a death loop, change your tactic. I used to get stuck in a loop, where I would get killed and try to go straight back that way, die again repeat numerous times. If you die, try an alternate route/path. It has saved me soooo many deaths!
Bring in a Pave Low. That thing is immense :lol:

·
Registered
mg_zr
62 Posts
I was never a big fan of the Modern Warfare games online.

I find Black Ops to be so much better as an online game.

The MW Storyline on Campaign is better, but Black Ops online blows it out of the water.

Even when MW3 came out I still played Black Ops, and now obviously Black Ops 2.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah see I loved the MW storyline.

Interesting to see where they go with the next one CoD:GHOST.

Most speculation is about them doing a story surrounding GHOST before he joined the 141.

I've avoided Black Ops simply because it's had the kiss of death. Treyarch have touched it! :err:

I played CoD 2, superb from start to finish (including Veteran).
I played CoD 3, not bad, but it got so frustrating and stupid when playing on veteran. Not as much "immersion". Treyarch ruined the gameplay aspect and for that reason have avoided any touched by them. Probably a daft call, but got too many other games to play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts