MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
why is it that every other muppett be it in any shed there is think they can have ago against my vi?? i kw its not a supercar but why is it numptys in saxo's or the like think theyve got a hope in hell and that i automatically want a race when i dont!!!i just wana plod from A-B....

i supose the best part is that the car looks like any ordinary 214 or smaller but does go like a little dream when u want her to..the look on most ppls face in my rear view mirror...lol...

has anyone one else ever have the same problem of automatically being challenged for a race even if your minding your own....

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
its because the lower classes feel they must race to prove their masculinity and prove they really do have small genitals :)

If you want something to race, i'll go up against ya ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol..thats sounds about right!! fact is though im not the one lookin for a race...its all the other plums on the road!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
mat7yzs said:
lol..thats sounds about right!! fact is though im not the one lookin for a race...its all the other plums on the road!!
i never said i wanted to race you ;)
its probably just because it's a small car, people in small cars like to race other people in small cars as they're scared of the bigger boys in big cars!

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
plum25 said:
i never said i wanted to race you ;)
its probably just because it's a small car, people in small cars like to race other people in small cars as they're scared of the bigger boys in big cars!
you'd be suprised. The amount of times i've had little idiots next to me at traffic lights revving the hell out of their cars and edging it forward whilst looking over at me in the evo would amaze you :lol: i just rev back then when the lights turn red, let them shoot of into the distance, because in the end, they can turn round to their mates and say "i beat an evo" but in reality, i could have been parked up and they'd have said the same ;)
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts