MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Looking to try and get a set up nice mud flaps to go with the ZS. I've got a 05 model with the full body kit, big spoiler etc and thought that some mud flaps would look nice.

The car is Royal blue/purple in colour.

I've looked on ebay for a set and see one guy but it's a DIY kit, he sends the mud flaps which are square, you cut them to size, fit them to the car god knows how and then stick the mg zs label on.

Some of the subarus look nice with the mup flaps and i though something simply but subtle would do the trick.

Does anyone know where i could possible get a half decent set, roughly matching the colour of my car and with the MG ZS logo?

Cheers

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
I dont know if they did some for cars with the body kit on. But Rimmer Bros or an X-Part oulet can get you them. Last time I ordered a set it was £22.65+VAT for the front and £28.96+VAT for the rear.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
i got mine from the mgoc website, they are universal ones but fit well, only they hit the floor in sharp turns for abit untill they wear away abit.

·
Registered
36,433 Posts
I don't think his were OEM. Not sure you can get them for the body kit.
No they weren't. They were these

http://www.mgocaccessories.co.uk/acatalog/MGOC_Accessories__Mudflaps_164.html

Mind you, I found I had used the search "MGOC mudflaps" on google before. Imagine my further surprise when I was google hit no.1 for the topic!

You can get OEM mudflaps, but not to go with bodykit. I would not hesitate to fit MGOC mudflaps to the rear of any Mk1 ZS (inluding 180). However, the Mk2 bodykit has defeated me - you've got to attach the mudflaps to the bodykit instead of screw them to the wheelarch and after 18 months of straightening them continually, I admitted defeat.

Rear mudflaps still look great on a ZS!

·
Registered
48 Posts
What are the mudflaps they keep flogging on ebay like, with the mk.2 bodykit?....red flaps on grey paintwork pic....i too would like to keep the space where my rear flares are missing clean!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts