MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find MSN7? I'm sure there was a link on here somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it... :irked:

6.2's just broken on me so I thought I'd give it a go...

:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
well see it like this. you could be a ginger, you could be in jail, you could be driving a lada, you could be gay, you could be selling the big issue! women do use blokes minds like a cheese grater, but i'll be honest with ya, go find another one. if this is the one you want let her come to you. trust me.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
ive never wanted something so much before in my life. but i know deep down she wont come. if i never spoke to her again she wouldnt bat an eye lid.

·
Registered
182 Posts
do it then.its hard i know, but listen. she knows you'll run to her, she'll play on it.if you just cut dead the whole thing and ignore a few txts, just watch how she is then. give no reaction and no emotion in that direction, then you'll see.you take control of the situation not her, thats what all women do.

·
Registered
182 Posts
indeed.you cannot carry on 4 the rest of ya life like that. been there, done that. if it happened to me tomorrow, id be upset, but must find happiness elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
yeah im determined i will be happy next year. ive had a full on harsh 12 months of downs followed by more downs. its time for change. its my time to be happy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts