MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd just like to thank Mr Jeremy Clarkson for all his support he's given over the years for our beloved MG Rover. Thanks for all your unfair negative reporting. I suppose you and your top gear cronies are happy now. Happy that you've put the livelihoods of so many decent and talented british emplyees in jepardy. Well let me tell you something MR Clarkson its not over yet, this company will not die and I hope in the coming months you will be eating your words. I hope you'll get to read this message and give a personal reply or even give your support via the media over the coming week. So if by any chance there's one of your journo friends reading this, I would appreciate it if you could pass this message on. :cus:

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
hangarstraight said:
I'd just like to thank Mr Jeramy Clarkson for all his support he's given over the years for our beloved MG Rover. Thanks for all your unfair negative reporting. I suppose you and your top gear cronies are happy now. Happy that you've put the livelihoods of so many decent and talented british emplyees in jepardy. Well let me tell you something MR Clarkson its not over yet, this company will not die and I hope in the coming months you will be eating your words. I hope you'll get to read this message and give a personal reply or even give your support via the media over the coming week. So if by any chance there's one of your journo friends reading this, I would appreciate it if you could pass this message on. :cus:
Oh, do you mean Jeremy Claptrapson ?

·
Registered
440 Posts
It's interesting how he's not been wheeled out by the TV stations as the worlds formost expert on all things car related. Perhaps he's on an all expenses paid trip somewhere exotic to test the new supercar which 99.99% of the population will never get the chance to drive. Of course, I can tell you now that it will be amazing and the best car he's ever driven. :cus:

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
Your just like the nob heads out side the Luton Plant making Vauxhalls!
JC told the truth, and he has again over MGR!

Unless you spending £80,000 on a SV when a £60,000 911 is VASTY better a good idea!
Mega

·
Registered
722 Posts
Or maybe him, dwarfman and the laf-decent May are playing car darts with MG R products?
The first episode of TG will no doubt be dedicated to Rover slating, and it will be unberable.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
Elstro said:
Or maybe him, dwarfman and the laf-decent May are playing car darts with MG R products?
The first episode of TG will no doubt be dedicated to Rover slating, and it will be unberable.
It's back on May 22nd, so perhaps a little campaigning at the BBC to make sure the program is supportive and that it reflects the fact 25,000 jobs could potentially still be at stake, taking the piss out of MG Rover is NOT an option for Clarkson, Hammond and May.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mega please don't call me a nob head. Clarkson just likes to take the piss and make cheap jokes and has not got the ability to conduct a fair and sensible report unless its a German supercar. :mad:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Don't the BBC keep a duty log ?.... if something like 150 people complain, don't they have to do something about it ?

(or have I gone insane.... again and imagined it all)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
Mega said:
Very well built German supercar...
Mega
Your having a laugh, surely ?

Mercedes are churning out cars more unreliable than anything that came from British Leyland in the very darkest days. Top Gear reliability survey amongst many others can confirm this.

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
Was NOT talking about Merc, never liked them.Porsche 911 matey!
and soon the Cayman........Boxster fixed head......Nice.
Mega

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
Mega said:
Was NOT talking about Merc, never liked them.Porsche 911 matey!
and soon the Cayman........Boxster fixed head......Nice.
Mega
"Nice", but not British, not built in Britain, not helping preserve and create British jobs, not contributing to the wealth of this country, so just to recap, "Nice", if your German, pretty crap otherwise.

If your going to slag off Rover, at least have the decency to ramble on about an Aston Martin instead of a Footballers Wives prop, at least with the Aston V8 Vantage, it's half British, at least it's built in Britain, keeps British workers in jobs and contributes a damn site more to the wealth of this country than Porsche ever will.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts