MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to establish the best way to listen to mp3 in my car, which is a rover 75. had enough of burning 6 new cd's every sunday night.

the thing is I don't really want to ditch the symphony headunit cos i like the way it integrated with the dash, in my opinion an aftermarket job don't look right.

would it be possible to just ditch the cd player that sits in the glove box and in exchange plug in an mp3 disk changer to the head unit or a hard drive unit like this one

or is mp3 dependant on the head unit?

·
Registered
rover_75
203 Posts
MP3 in Rover 75

REVOL said:
im trying to establish the best way to listen to mp3 in my car, which is a rover 75. had enough of burning 6 new cd's every sunday night.

the thing is I don't really want to ditch the symphony headunit cos i like the way it integrated with the dash, in my opinion an aftermarket job don't look right.

would it be possible to just ditch the cd player that sits in the glove box and in exchange plug in an mp3 disk changer to the head unit or a hard drive unit like this one

or is mp3 dependant on the head unit?
Is there any input jacks where you could use to plug in a ipod type device then you would have the facility of even more music tracks?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am trying to install a Dension kit into my low line unit - first one seems duff but it looks a neat solution....

try looking at that

cheers

ian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts