MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As from midnight tonight, you can get an R25 GSi (leather seats, wood etc) for nil advance payment, similarly, a 105 Zr+ for nil advance payment. Today £2000 advance payment. Should be good for sales!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
hulmeman said:
As from midnight tonight, you can get an R25 GSi (leather seats, wood etc) for nil advance payment, similarly, a 105 Zr+ for nil advance payment. Today £2000 advance payment. Should be good for sales!
Excellent news. I have been advocating this type of change for a couple of years now.

G

·
Whilst I agree with the scheme for geniunely disabled people I think the scheme has become too much of a free-loader situation. One of my relatives claimed a bad back and searched around Doctors until she got a sympathetic one - now gets free Nissans :grrr

·
Registered
36,532 Posts
e668ecp said:
Whilst I agree with the scheme for geniunely disabled people I think the scheme has become too much of a free-loader situation. One of my relatives claimed a bad back and searched around Doctors until she got a sympathetic one - now gets free Nissans :grrr
yes I understand Nissan (e.g. Micra) has a very good offer. A significantly disabled friend of mine has one...

If the qualification criteria are too flexible, it makes a mockery of the whole thing!

pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts