MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm looking for someone who is selling their bubble (1.4 16v and above) in the near future (End of june, beginning of July time)

Im looking for one thats already modded (Alloys, Lowered etc) But nothing too OTT!

Have about £1500-£2000 to spend!

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
got a bog standard 214 with 48k on the clock will be selling in about 6 months ish if your interwested, then mod it yourself

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
cmburgin said:
got a bog standard 214 with 48k on the clock will be selling in about 6 months ish if your interwested, then mod it yourself
my mates a 214, give me a list mate and pics if possible

·
Registered
326 Posts
ive got a 216 3dr bubble

only mods are they 16" alloys 91,000 on the clock. N reg

and im in worcestershire..lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
If your still looking and dont mid taking on a project, i'll be selling my unfinished (t-reg) moddified rover very shortly. I was gonna put it in the For sale section, but it seems pointless me paying to upgrade my subscription to maybe sell one car? So PM me for more info, or it'll be going on Ebay sometime soon.
It needs work still but the price i've got in mind reflects that - and to be fair the cost of the parts on it exceed what i'm after.
Eg;
komodo Bodykit
MGZR Hairpin alloys
MGZR roof spoiler with clear brakelight
G-trak stealth alarm/immobiliser/tracker (controlable via mobile phone!)
Indiglo dials
M3 Mirrors
Pair of bucket seats (no frames)

Downside is the Head gasket has gone! other than that the bodykit needs spraying and one or two other bits need touching up, and some interior trim needs replacing. But I've just lost interest in it due to the HGF problem. Easy fix for someone with the time or patience.

I'm looking for around £700, so even with paying to get the jobs done, you'd still be in your budget range

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
haha yea, only just had its first week of adverstising in the press. Had a couple of interests from friends of friends but they are all on the young side and cash flow is a problem for them :( grrrrr.

Mate borrowed it to drive to London and back last week. All fine, except will need two new tyres which have slow punctures. If it goes for asking price I will arrange to get some fitted. If not it's up to the buyer to sort.

I've been driving it a few times to keep it sweet and it still brings a smile! it genuinely isn't much slower at any task than my VVC below the 70mph limit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts