MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one got a mk2 zs180 in ignition blue, with an extreme spoiler, who could post me some piccies to look at please?

·
Premium Member
43,249 Posts
has any one got a mk2 zs180 in ignition blue, with an extreme spoiler, who could post me some piccies to look at please?
Once you've driven a ZS180 there's no going back is there Dell ;) :dddc:

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Once you've driven a ZS180 there's no going back is there Dell ;) :dddc:
absolutely bazza your's was as fast as hell, even if i was a bit shy putting my foot down in your former pride and joy, increased fuel bills don't worry me as i do not do many miles, the garage are going to e-mail me pictures of the car when it comes in wednesday night, shame i am so busy i can,t get to see it untill tuesday of next week, if they can come up with some nice figures finance wise i may have it by sunday week if not before. it seems so much car for the money, and with the sunroof and extreme spoiler it will look fantastic, shame it is not green but hay ho you can't have everything in life.

·
Registered
mg_zs
2,230 Posts
Sorry about size and hope ppl dont mind the pic's of there cars all of XPF
You also never sed Saloon or Hatch??

Modded....

Sie

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Its the motobuild one.

Stephen bought it from them and had it fitted by them.

Blitz or sumo was the name of it.

DeMoNPauL

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sie you are a legend mate, it is a saloon so the first picture is what she will look like, oh my god that is a fine looking motor,and not many around, if the finance looks good and she drives ok i think i may just have to treat myself to my fourth mg car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts