MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've got a 2000 W MkII MPi with not very impressive minilite wheels on them.

Now in an ideal world I would like the BBS Style 16 inch wheels of the Anniversary model or the 16 inch flat spoke wheels off the MKII VVC.

All a bit out of my reach at the mo when you take into account the big service cambelt etc that I am having done.

Plus I have a set of failry new 16 inch tyres on the present car.

I'd like some advice please on changing the wheels. Will the five spoke of the earlier VVC models just fit straight on? Will my good tyres from my minilites fit?

Any advice/ideas about other styles/links to good suppliers appreciated.

This is a great site by the way. I'm at work today and I should be doing that. Instead I've been on here most of the morning!

All the best

Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any MGF/TF wheels will fit your car and providing your minilites have 15 inch tyres they should be ok on the standard early 15 inch VVC alloys but remember to fit slightly wider ones on the rear !You can get a few MGF fitment alloys but they are quite hard to find however the other option is getting some of Mike Satur's hub adaptors then you can fit any aftermarket alloys although its advised you dont go any bigger than 17 inch .Here's a link to those hub adaptors and some other alloys available through him (halfway down page) - http://www.mikesatur.com/mgf/mgf-tuning.php P.S i may have a set of 16 inch Anniversary alloys available but would like to swap for the (2000 on?) 16 inch 6 spoke design !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts