MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
any one fitted one as i am not sure exactly what it can do but is it worth getting one just in case
10 Best Smallest GPS Tracker - Buying Guide 2020
Ron
Every time I go out for a long ride, I bring such GPS. I recommend spytec based on my own personal experience. Its battery life is very long, usually more than two weeks. Location updates are also fast, and SOS functionality is a must. In addition, I heard that AMERICALOC is also good.

·
Registered
mg_tf
135 Posts
any one fitted one as i am not sure exactly what it can do but is it worth getting one just in case
http://www.dhgate.com/new-mini-personal-gps-tracker-gps-anti-monitor/p-ff808081368688ff01369ad74d6e4bf8.html
Ron
I had 3 off these but also had in car charges tp keep the battery charged. Only had them as I was hiring my MGs on self drive basis. They were handy if there was a breakdown and we could locate them. Not that that happened. I still have one in my MGB GT but you do have to keep the sim card up to date ie pay as you go.

They are GSM/GPRS/GPS tracker. I also have it registered on a police database www.immobilise.com and it came with a micro chip to hide in the car. I got them from RBS in Gravesend . Not sure if they are still trading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts