MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks....
thinking about getting new seats, saw some on Mike Satur, Leather & Alcantara Seats. Do any of you have them fitted. seems to be like £330, that just seems cheap to me, i have no frame of reference for this, but i thought it would have been more.

Also, what happens, do i need to take my car down to be fitted or do they post them up?

thanks again folks, take it easy!

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
hello folks....
thinking about getting new seats, saw some on Mike Satur, Leather & Alcantara Seats. Do any of you have them fitted. seems to be like £330, that just seems cheap to me, i have no frame of reference for this, but i thought it would have been more.

Also, what happens, do i need to take my car down to be fitted or do they post them up?

thanks again folks, take it easy!
Mikes Leather/Alcantara are very similar to the MG-R ones that were available as an upgrade.

His prices are very good and I nearly got a set from him but managed to source the seats/cards below from a breakers, and as my old seats were perfect it allowed me to recover some of the money selling them on, where as Mikes are exchange......... does not realy apply in your case though.

·
Registered
mg_zr
917 Posts
Actually Mike's TF Seats are OEM.

I understand that he bought them from the comapny that produced them for MGR shortly after the collapse.

One of the guys that worked at the company used to be a poster on here I think his handle was Neo something or other. I bought a brand new leather set from him a couple of years ago.

Mike's deal looks pretty good to me and he even has the posh soft leather seats that MGR used to do.

·
Registered
305 Posts
They are all genuine OEM as the guy above stated. How do I know.....cause I sold them to him!

And the price is very good considering MGR price was £1k for Alcantara or £1500 for Ebony Oxford (soft leather). He sells them for £330 and £540 respectively.

Bargain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts