MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MGZR105 Rear strut bushes???

ok this is a quick question because i cant start work on the rear suspension unless i know this.

do i need to have bushes on the rear mgzr suspension if i fit to my rover 200?

are they already on the suspension as standard or do i have to obtain these?

or i be fine without them?

help in advance thanks

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
help! :(

ok i need help on where i can obtain MgZr 105 rear suspension eye bushes, i took my suspension down to barretts and they told me they dont supply eye bushes they are apart of the suspension when manufactured i would need to buy a complete new strut...around 140 quid....

all i need is a rubber thing to go into the metal loop. i need help on what to do, does anyone have a spare mgzr strut i can buy?

help!

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
ok i need help on where i can obtain MgZr 105 rear suspension eye bushes, i took my suspension down to barretts and they told me they dont supply eye bushes they are apart of the suspension when manufactured i would need to buy a complete new strut...around 140 quid....

all i need is a rubber thing to go into the metal loop. i need help on what to do, does anyone have a spare mgzr strut i can buy?

help!
I'm amazed that you haven't got that part in with the damper! Removing it would be a nightmare! :yikes:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm amazed that you haven't got that part in with the damper! Removing it would be a nightmare! :yikes:
the struts i purchase from, the guy said he had to cut out the eye bush to free it!

he also said i can get a replacment.... after researching these |replacments" i found out they do not exsist from my sources.

so anyone who could help me out that would be appreciated. i need either:

1x mgzr 105 2003 rear eye bush

or

1 x mgzr 105 2003 rear strut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts