MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
M9 TFX Private Number Plate On Retention Certificate, £600 or Offers Welcome.
Looks Good on any MGTF or even better on an X-Power Grey TF.

The Number Can Put Onto Any Great Britian Car That is Taxed & MOT'D On An M Plate Or Newer.
The Registration is on Retention Document With the £80 Assignment Fee (transfer) Already Paid! So The Only Extra Fee Needed Will Just Be The DVLA £25 Change Of Nominee Fee.

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
£250 :D I would offer a little higher, but its M9, not M6

Do the actual plates come with it?

Also out of interest, why are you selling? :wtf:
think hes selling the car.

also isnt the 9 & 6 Just really preference. all boils down to capitals really.

9=g or 6=G

theres a cracking plate running around in a 75 in my area but it would be more suited to a F. L7 MGF is the plate :)

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
£250 :D I would offer a little higher, but its M9, not M6

Do the actual plates come with it?

Also out of interest, why are you selling? :wtf:
Hi, sorry for late reply not at home yesterday, dont you think a 9 looks more like a g than a 6? (g-9-6).

£250 is a bit too low sorry. No actual plates not included, the front is just a show plate I had made as momento. The number has never actually been issued on a car only on retention. I bought the REG before I bought the car but managed to get a 1940's plate with my initials so thats the reason its for sale and never been used.

Let me know if you want to make a higher offer.

regards

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
think hes selling the car.

also isnt the 9 & 6 Just really preference. all boils down to capitals really.

9=g or 6=G

theres a cracking plate running around in a 75 in my area but it would be more suited to a F. L7 MGF is the plate :)
No not selling the car! would you! :D

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Hi, sorry for late reply not at home yesterday, dont you think a 9 looks more like a g than a 6? (g-9-6).

£250 is a bit too low sorry. No actual plates not included, the front is just a show plate I had made as momento. The number has never actually been issued on a car only on retention. I bought the REG before I bought the car but managed to get a 1940's plate with my initials so thats the reason its for sale and never been used.

Let me know if you want to make a higher offer.

regards
A 9 looks more like a g, but a 6 looks more like a G ;), especially when its next to a capital M.

Apart from that its a standard plate, plus Id have to pay to get some plates made up so £250 is as high as Im prepared to go Im afraid. Good luck with the sale anyway :)

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A 9 looks more like a g, but a 6 looks more like a G ;), especially when its next to a capital M.

Apart from that its a standard plate, plus Id have to pay to get some plates made up so £250 is as high as Im prepared to go Im afraid. Good luck with the sale anyway :)
Set of Plates are only a tenner so no problem, might get back to you if no luck in selling as it needs to go as i have to keep paying a £25 retention fee each year its on retention.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts